Training ObjectivesDevelop a sustainable buisness model using the digital shift as a driving factor. Alingment of managmenet and the Board on understanding the digitla shift and how it can be used to strengthen competitiveness and use technology and competence in new markets. pri
Training Contents1) Digital Maturity test 2) meeting with thwe coach to discuss the test. 3) Level up course at a state of the art digital lab to get familiar with the different digital tools (optional) 4) 3 half days workshop assisted by a coach-focus on short terms goals - 6-12 months 5) follow up internally assisted by a coach 6) Deep dive - long term goals - 3 half days workshops assisted by a coachs
Digital Innovation HubsDIH Ocean Technology
- How to use the digital shift to develop a short and long term strategy and buisness plan to strenghten the competitiveness and cross over to new markets.
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- The course is on a web based learning platform. 6 half day workshops over a period of 10-12 months. A coach is nominated for each participating company.
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Plant Manager
- High School
- 1 to 4
Durations: , Duration: 6 half day workshops over a period of 10-12 months
ProjectOthers, Project funded by local authorities/funds - successful results for 14 participating SMEs so far.
Countries where training is providedNorway - cloud based training
Cities where training is providedClud based learning platform with the assistance of coaches
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 5 views