Training ObjectivesSmart Agrifood Academy and FIWARE INNOVA iHUB aims to support and promote tech innovation for the development of Smart Agri-food applications and services, contributing to strengthening FIWARE technology as an European standard.
Training ContentsIntroduction to precision farming and innovative technologies, Remote sensing: satellite data and drones, Sampling methods for phytosanitary control and crop operations, Forecast models for agriculture: irrigation, fertilization, and crops defense
Digital Innovation HubsFIWARE INNOVA iHUB
- Data analytics
- Cloud Technologies
- Open data
- Big Data
- Agricultural maths models
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Highly Specialized
- High School
- Ocupational Studies
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 20
Durations: 1h to 4h, 4h to 8h, 1-3 days,
ProjectOthers, Fiware Foundation iHUBs
Countries where training is providedItaly
Cities where training is providedPerugia
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 2 views