Training Objectives• Looking for provide a flexible, reliable and entirely portable kit for internal and external connectivity of machines. • Increasing the digital capabilities of SMEs. • Raising the awareness of digital connectivity and visualisation of operational data to ensure a lean manufacturing facility enabling greater competitive advantage, the latest principles in Industrial Internet of Things.
Training ContentsThis training will helps SMEs, Start-ups and Midcaps by gathering information from machines on shop floor based on internal and external connectivity (with/without programmable logic controller (PLC)).
Digital Innovation HubsScottish Regional Manufacturing Digital Innovation Hub's AFRC and NMIS (USTRAT)
- Practical exercices
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Research & Development
- Ocupational Studies
- 1 to 4
Durations: 1-3 days,
Countries where training is providedUnited Kingdom
Cities where training is providedGlasgow, Online
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 2 views