Training ObjectivesUse ROS (Robot Operating System), use a simulator (Gazebo), implement an autonomous navigation algorithm, make a semantic cartography, implement computer vision and more.
Training ContentsPresentation and use of ROS, Installation and use of a robot simulator like Gazebo, Implementation of a slam algorithm with a TurtleBot robot, Introduction and use of OpenCV library, Creating semantic cartography with a TurtleBot robot.
Digital Innovation HubsDIHNAMICS
- Artificial Inteligence
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Computer - Software
- Research & Development
- Ocupational Studies
- 1 to 4
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 20
Durations: 1h to 4h, 4h to 8h, 1-3 days, 3-5 days, 5-7 days,
ProjectOthers, CATIE Robotics
Countries where training is providedFrance
Cities where training is providedTalence
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 1 views