Training ObjectivesIncrease economic and qualitative performance in the management of information system projects, have collaborators able to manage increasingly complex and uncertain environments, being able to deal more effectively with innovation and change needs.
Training ContentsClassify information system projects, Identifying the most important variables, Recognize the factors to be controlled in an information systems project.
Digital Innovation HubsPARSEC HUB
- Data analytics
- Cloud Technologies
- IT Integration System
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Computer - Software
- High School
- Ocupational Studies
- 1 to 4
- 5 to 10
Durations: 3-5 days,
ProjectOthers, digital training for companies
Countries where training is provided
Cities where training is provided
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 7 views