Training ObjectivesUnderstand the drawing and mapping of the new business, in reference to its own area and function define the business performance model.
Training ContentsGeneral framework and design of the company, Definition of the business performance model, Analysis of the results of previous mapping activities, Identification of KPIs.
Digital Innovation HubsPARSEC HUB
- Data analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- Training on the job
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Computer - Software
- Ocupational Studies
- 5 to 10
Durations: +7 days,
ProjectOthers, Digital tranining in companies
Countries where training is provided
Cities where training is provided
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 5 views