Training ObjectivesEnable students for tasks such as digital economy, strategic business decisions, neuromarketing, digital industry 4.0 and IoT.
Training ContentsIntelligent analysis applied to the digital industry, Foundations of Big Data systems, Advanced languages, Statistical analysis and visualization of data, Environments and ecosystems Big Data support, Business intelligence and strategic decisions.
Digital Innovation HubsDigital Innovation HUB Industry 4.0 Burgos
- Data analytics
- Artificial Inteligence
- Cloud Technologies
- Practical exercices
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Highly Specialized
- Computer - Software
- Research & Development
- More than 20
Durations: , 9 months
ProjectOthers, No adscrito a ningún proyecto
Countries where training is provided
Cities where training is provided
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 4 views