Training ObjectivesEnable students to understand the driving role of online marketing and communication in web 2.0 and social media.
Training ContentsFundamentals of digital marketing, The Marketing Plan and Digital Communication, The digital legal framework, Communication 2.0, Social network marketing, Community management 2.0.
Digital Innovation HubsDigital Innovation HUB Industry 4.0 Burgos
- Marketing Digital
- Practical exercices
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Highly Specialized
- Computer - Software
- Research & Development
- More than 20
Durations: , 9 months
Countries where training is provided
Cities where training is provided
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 5 views