Training ObjectivesEnable students to prevent and act on cybersecurity attacks.
Training ContentsSocial and industrial cybersecurity, Information security and applied cryptography, Cybersecurity in local systems and networks, Applied biometrics, Mobile cybersecurity, Audit and forensic computing, Ethical hacking, Cybersecurity in web services and app
Digital Innovation HubsDigital Innovation HUB Industry 4.0 Burgos
- Practical exercices
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Highly Specialized
- Computer - Software
- Research & Development
- More than 20
Durations: , 9 months
Countries where training is provided
Cities where training is provided
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 4 views