Training ObjectivesUnderstand the challenges of human factors, cognitive and behavioral analysis in industrial contexts. Understand the different topics related to human factors, cognitive and behavioral evaluation, and identify skills needed to take them into account.
Training ContentsHuman factors (Cognitive sciences, Ergonomics, Psychology, Neurosciences, etc) and new technologies applied to industrial context, Analysis of the activity, Application to different use cases.
Digital Innovation HubsDINHAMICS
- 3D Printing
- Data analytics
- Artificial Inteligence
- Immersive Systems
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Computer - Software
- Research & Development
- High School
- Ocupational Studies
- 1 to 4
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 20
- More than 20
Durations: 1h to 4h, 4h to 8h, 1-3 days, 3-5 days, 5-7 days,
ProjectOthers, Intern Project : Plateforme d'Evaluation et d'Analayse Cognitive et Comportementale pour l'Humain
Countries where training is providedFrance
Cities where training is providedTalence
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 2 views