Training ObjectivesUse and efficiently manage the new machinery introduced, in particular the robotized island for packaging and the related software.
Training ContentsUse and functions of the robotic packaging island: ISHIDA TWIN - multi-head weigher, Commissioning - machine automation - control & safety, ISHIDA ATLAS roller packaging machine, Parts of the machinery and their functions, RCU - packaging machine rotary.
Digital Innovation HubsPARSEC HUB
- Practical session in lab
- Training on the job
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Ocupational Studies
- 5 to 10
Durations: 3-5 days,
ProjectOthers, Digital training for companies
Countries where training is providedItaly
Cities where training is provided
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 2 views