Training ObjectivesLearning Objectives: To experience 17 specific tactics that get things done with remote employees. Participants learn the role of 'attention' in remote working, the loss of power in body language and the impact of 'shock' on psychological well being.
Training ContentsThe main subjects are built within 17 management techniques that will immediately help manage your remote employees, along with actionable tactics that show how to apply these management techniques.
Digital Innovation HubsIMR
- This training introduces participants to the best practice tactics for teams that work with all of these technologies.
- Practical exercices
- Real World Scenario Based Mastery Test Included.
- Face to face
- Live facilitator led virtual clasroom
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Computer - Software
- Research & Development
- Ocupational Studies
- More than 20
Durations: 1h to 4h,
Countries where training is providedGlobal
Cities where training is providedGlobal
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 5 views