Training ObjectivesIndustry 4.0 basics, Industry 4.0 drivers license, Supporting business and Technologies.
Training ContentsFundamental concepts about Industry 4.0, Digital factory, IoT, Horizontal and Vertical Integration, Additive Manufacturing, Cloud, Digital Twins, Customer Relations
Digital Innovation Hubs3IF.eu
- 3D Printing
- Data analytics
- Artificial Inteligence
- Cloud Technologies
- Practical exercices
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Computer - Software
- Research & Development
- High School
- Ocupational Studies
- 10 to 20
Durations: 1-3 days,
ProjectOthers, Connected Factories
Countries where training is providedBelgium, Luxemburg, Germany, France, UK
Cities where training is providedLeuven, Brussels, Antwerp, Gent, Luxembourg, Aachen, Bonn, Cologne, Hasselt, Den Haag, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Amsterdam, Breda, Lille, Kortrijk
Languages this training can be provided
English, French, Dutch
Views: 4 views