Training ContentsIoT Stack and Industry 4.0: How value is created through connectivity, Data generation, Sensors and embedded systems. What kind of data is needed and what is the added value of IoT, Data transfer, locally and globally.
Digital Innovation HubsRobocoast DIH
- Data analytics
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- 1 to 4
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 20
Durations: 1-3 days, 3-5 days,
ProjectOthers, Robocoast R&D Center - Robotics Living Lab for Companies
Countries where training is providedFinland
Cities where training is providedPori, Rauma and other cities in Finland
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 2 views