Training ObjectivesFoundation to utilize data analytics in the performance improvement of different industries & businesses to learn cross organizational working methodology of data analytics.
Training ContentsIntroduction to working methodologies & processes of data analytics, Introduction to different tools, platforms & working environments mathematical methodologies and algorithms, Basics to advanced visualizations and their relations.
Digital Innovation HubsRobocoast DIH
- Data analytics
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- 1 to 4
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 20
Durations: 1-3 days, 3-5 days,
ProjectOthers, Robocoast R&D Center - Robotics living lab for companies
Countries where training is providedFinland
Cities where training is providedPori, Rauma and other cities in Finland
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 2 views