Training ObjectivesDesign a circuit and select the components, draw a schematic, design a PCB to learn the good practice in hardware design, choose the right operating systems.
Training ContentsHardware development: Description of the good practice of hardware design with some examples, Introduction to PCB design software and methodology – application to a selected package, Generation of the production files, Software development.
Digital Innovation HubsDIHNAMICS
- Artificial Inteligence
- Cloud Technologies
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Computer - Software
- Research & Development
- Ocupational Studies
- 1 to 4
- 5 to 10
- 10 to 20
Durations: 1h to 4h, 4h to 8h, 1-3 days, 3-5 days, 5-7 days,
Countries where training is providedFrance
Cities where training is providedTalence
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 3 views