Training ObjectivesAcquire leadership skills to manage digital innovation projects in a company.
Training ContentsThe vision of one-self as a Leader, The relational dimension of leadership.
Digital Innovation HubsPARSEC HUB
- 3D Printing
- Data analytics
- Artificial Inteligence
- Cloud Technologies
- Laser Welding
- Empowering new executive skills to management
- Practical exercices
- Practical session in lab
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Computer - Software
- High School
- Ocupational Studies
- 1 to 4
- 5 to 10
Durations: 1-3 days,
ProjectOthers, Digital Training for Companies
Countries where training is provided
Cities where training is provided
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 4 views