Training ObjectivesInnovation Management, Design management, Design thinking, Cross-innovation, Corporate Innovation
Training Contents• Innovation: Translating strategic priorities into innovation objectives and resource requirements in order to create better, more effective products, processes, services, technologies and ideas. • Process Excellence: Taking actions to identify, analyze and improve an organization’s existing business processes in order to meet new goals and objectives, reduce costs and accelerate schedules. • Project and Program Management: Planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading and controlling resources to achieve specific goals, from initiation and planning to execution and closure.
Digital Innovation HubsBridgeway
- Data analytics
- Artificial Inteligence
- Practical exercices
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Highly Specialized
- Computer - Software
- Research & Development
- 1 to 4
- 5 to 10
Durations: 1-3 days,
Countries where training is providedEurope
Cities where training is providedAny European City
Languages this training can be provided
English, Western Balkans Languages
Views: 4 views