Training ObjectivesThe aim of the course is to provide participants with the knowledge of the fundamentals of Big Data and Big Data Analytics, of currently best-in-class technologies for the implementation of a project related to them.
Training ContentsBig Data Paradigm, Data Mining, Linear regression and logistic regression, Cluster analysis and Decision Tree, Time series, Machine Learning and Social Network Analysis, Predictive Analytics vs. Prescriptive Analytics, Use of predictive analytics.
Digital Innovation HubsPARSEC HUB
- Data analytics
- Cloud Technologies
- Practical exercices
- Face to face
Technology Absortion Cycle
- Awareness: supports understand the basic functionality of the technology and its fields of application.
- Configuration: supports the process of determining how a technology is implemented in a real manufacturing setting. It includes the creation of a business case.
- Implementation: supports the implementation and installation of the technology in an industrial setting.
- Operation: supports knowing how to operate the technologies during daily operations.
- Updates: Regards any training that provides updates on configuration and operational aspects.
- Plant Manager
- Computer - Software
- High School
- Ocupational Studies
- 5 to 10
Durations: 1-3 days,
ProjectOthers, Digital training for companies
Countries where training is provided
Cities where training is provided
Languages this training can be provided
Views: 1 views