Launch of the I4MS-SAE Label!admin
The I4MS and SAE initiatives have worked together to launch the I4MS-SAE label!
What is the I4MS-SAE Label and what is it for?
The I4MS-SAE label is an award that is given to successful companies having participated in I4MS and SAE funded Application Experiments, and concluded them with outstanding results. It recognises the value of the AEs and helps other funding bodies to get access to the best innovators who have a connection to the specific region. Ultimately, the aim is to give visibility to strong and well-performed AEs at regional level to inspire other SMEs to start adopting digital transformations.
The I4MS-SAE label was created with the objective to offer support to the SMEs that participated in the I4MS and SAE Application Experiments beyond the EU funding, enhancing the work done by participating SMEs and bringing them closer to regional and private funding sources.
How is the I4MS-SAE Label granted?
The label is granted thanks to 2 main groups of criteria:
The companies have successfully completed the programme and achieved the mandatory KPIs, have a highly innovative idea or approach, and have a highly scalable business model.
The companies have a strong will to continue developing their experiment or underlying innovation after the end of the support programme, have a plan and a complete team in place covering both technical and business competencies.
Who received the I4MS-SAE Label?
In I4MS, the companies having received the label are the following:
- Procalçado – Produtora de Componentes Para Calçado S.A from the Northern Region of Portugal, Experiment HAMlet from project L4MS
- EWEN – SOLUÇÕES GLOBAIS EM ENERGIA E AMBIENTE, LDA from the Northern Region of Portugal, Experiment HAMlet from project L4MS
- UAB FACTOBOTICS from Vilnius, Lithuania, Experiment Ohts4ls from L4MS
- Panevėžio mechatronikos centras, from Aukštaitija, Lithuania, Experiment Ohts4ls from project L4MS
- UAB Devold Aukštaitija, Lithuania, Experiment Ohts4ls from project L4MS
- Hanning Elektro Werke, from Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany, Experiment “OPTIMIZING DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OF ELECTRIC DRIVES” from project Cloudifacturing
- Linz Center of Mechatronics, from Upper Austria, Experiment “OPTIMIZING DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OF ELECTRIC DRIVES” from project Cloudifacturingv
- Endef, from Aragon, Spain, Experiment “OPTIMIZING SOLAR PANEL PRODUCTION” from project Cloudifacturing
- Nabladot, from Aragon, Spain, Experiment “OPTIMIZING SOLAR PANEL PRODUCTION” from project Cloudifacturing
- CloudSigma, from Zürich, Switzerland, Experiment “OPTIMIZING SOLAR PANEL PRODUCTION” from project Cloudifacturing
- i-Deal, from Piemonte, Italy, Experiment CAPSUle from project Cloudifacturing
- TroTusTex, from North East Romania, Experiment CAPSUle from project Cloudifacturing
- MangoGem from Brussels, Belgium, Experiment MARINA from project MIDIH
- Paufex from Prešov, Slovakia, Experiment IoTandCI from project MIDIH
- Research Studiosv from Salzburg, Austria, Experiment AWEAR from project MIDIH
- Eneo Tecnologia from Basque Country, Experiment MIDAS from project MIDIH
- Infinite Foundry from the Northern Region of Portugal Experiment Robo-OptimAI from project MIDIH
- Topofab from Eastern Romania, Experiment SASSHPPE from project AMable
- Productos Climax from Catalunya, Spain, Experiment SASSHPPE from project AMable
- ELVEZ from Central Slovenia, Experiment “Assembly of Automotive Lights” from project Reconcell
- HOP Ubiquitous from Murcia, Spain, Experiment “Mounting PCBs on a backplate” from project Reconcell
Want to know more?
Are you a private investor, or a member of a DIH or a Regional body? Would you like to know more about the awarded SMEs and know how you can get involved with I4MS? Contact us at [email protected].