L4MS extends the deadline of its 1st open call until December, 7thadmin
Smart Logistics for Manufacturing (L4MS) project has extended the submission deadline of their first open call, which was initially expected to end today, until 7 December 2018 so give all manufacturing SMEs the opportunity to apply and boost their production capacity and profits through L4MS acceleration programme for lean and agile intra-factory logistics. A FAQ file has also been made available for interested companies to make the rules more transparent and easy to comply with.
L4MS is looking for application experiments to validate the cost-effective and rapid deployment of mobile robots in manufacturing SMEs and Mid-Caps through virtualization (OPIL + 3D factory simulator). These experiments have to demonstrate the value of the solution to really reduce the installation, deployment and configuration time and cost by a factor of 10 and will be conducted by using OPIL integration platform and 3D simulator, for which free licenses and complete guidance will be offered by L4MS.
The best applicants with highest innovation potential will get access to:
- Matchmaking with system integrators and mobile robots manufactures,
- Funding up to €250,000 per project (or up to €100,000 per party),
- State-of-the-art test environment within your region,
- Business developers for innovative business and service models,
- Technology expert for adopting the latest logistics automation solutions,
- Training to re-skill workers at your doorstep, and
- Finance for scaling up the new business and service models.