Galicia Europa Foundation hosts the first I4MS-Go Project Meetingadmin
Maurits Butter (TNO), Amaia Martínez (SPRI), Mayte Carracedo (FBOX), Manuel París (GAIN) y Gregorio Ameyugo (CEA).
Brussels, 24th May 2018.- Galicia Europa Foundation hosted the first meeting of the Regional Advisory Board, promoted by the Galician Innovation Agency (GAIN), under the I4MS-Go Project, ICT Innovation for industrial SMEs.
Within the framework of I4MS-Go Project, GAIN is responsible, among other tasks, for establishing and coordinating the Regional Advisory Board whose objective is influencing the creation of multiregional initiatives, including at least one multiregional funding scheme for supporting the application of cross-border experiments under the scope of I4MS.
The members of the Advisory Board taking part in the first meeting were:
- Maurits Butter, Senior Scientist of Strategy and Policy at TNO.
- Amaia Martínez, Strategic Initiatives at the Business Development Agency of the Basque Government (SPRI).
- Mayte Carracedo, I4MS-Go Project Coordinator and Business Development at FundingBox (FBOX).
- Manuel París, Galician Agency of Innovation (GAIN).
- Luisa Boquete, Director of Programmes at the Galician Agency of Innovation (GAIN).
- Gregorio Ameyugo, Deputy Director at CEA List (CEA).
I4MS-Go, ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs
I4SM-Go Project is a project funded under Horizon 2020 Programme and was approved during the last call for Coordination and Support Actions (CSA).
Together with GAIN, FundingBox Accelerator (lead partner, from Poland), Barcelona Mobile World Capital Foundation (Spain), Foreningen MADE (Denmark), the Danish Technological Institute (DTI) and FIWARE Foundation (Germany) are also partners of the project.
Activities of the project were initiated on 1st September 2017 and will continue for 30 months until 29th February 2020.
The project will contribute to reinforcing collaboration among the different innovation actions implemented with the support of I4MS Initiative, enhancing their impact and benefit for SMEs and Mid-Caps.