Automating visual inspection and packaging of assemblies, along with Augmented Reality assistance for ensuring the quality of parts.
– Automate packaging of Wiper Systems.
– Enable operator’s safety and product quality with the required cycle time.
– Create production flexibility for several product dimensions and weights as well for customer packaging diversity and new product variations.
– Have a robust solution regarding compatibility among systems and standard equipment.
– Guarantee return of Investment.
– Automated packaging of Wiper Systems, including artificial visual quality check of parts, to replace current situation (manual).
– Augmented Reality assistance for manually checking points on parts that have been assessed as potentially faulty.
– Orchestration and monitoring of robotic and human tasks, including mobile messages to workers.
Horse Consortium ‘