PROSAD3D aims at individual prothesis adapters with maximim performance at minimum weight and ideal comfort with custom design at the same time.
The challenge is to additively manufacture an:
- Ultralight Stiff as nominal design
- Strong prosthesis adapter
The aim of the experiment is to develop, validate and test the topology optimized design. To achive this, the team looks at a number of steps to go.
- Design & topology optimization
- Review of success criteria strength & stiffness
- Manufacturing metal and reinforced polymer printing
- Surface finishing & heat treatments
- Quality assurance
- Certification testing
- Relevant environment
- Final Report & Road Map
Spaces Structures ‘