Smart Systems and Smart Platforms transformation towards Industry 5.0: experience and lessons learned from SAE and I4MS experiments
Digital transformation is a key pillar of the new EU industrial strategy aimed at building human-centric, resilient and sustainable industrial ecosystems.In the last years, SAE and I4MS initiatives, together with their Digital Innovation Hubs, have paved the way to foster SMEs’ and mid-caps transition to Industry 5.0.
Against this backdrop, the event will raise awareness about the European vision and strategy on Industry 5.0, discuss the key role and impact of companies, present new socio-technical approaches for future-proof manufacturing and showcase best practice examples.
Participants will also be informed about available opportunities and get practical information on how to benefit from SAE and I4MS pan-European networks of Digital Innovation Hubs.
- 11:00 AM – 11:05 AM CEST
- 11:05 AM – 11:15 AM CEST
- Introduction by the European Commission
- 11:15 AM – 11:25 AM CEST
- Keynote – Smart Anything Everywhere (SAE)
- 11:25 AM – 11:50 AM CEST
- Roundtable on trends, solutions, goods practices for SME-driven Smart Systems 5.0
- 11:50 AM – 12:00 PM CEST
- Keynote – ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs (I4MS)
- 12:00 PM – 12:25 PM CEST
- Roundtable on Digital Innovation Hubs and SMEs’ take-up of Digital Manufacturing Platforms
- 12:25 PM – 12:30 PM CEST
- Wrap-up and Closing