ReConCell at European Robotics Forum 2019
In the frame of the European Robotics Forum in Bucharest (19-22 March 2019), euRobotics aisbl is organising a workshop to demonstrate most successful robotics projects from Framework Programme 7 (FP7) and Horizon 2020 (H2020).
During the workshop, which will be held on 22 March 2019 at 8:30-10:00 in the Grand Ballroom Salon D of JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, a selected set of the most successful projects from FP7 and H2020 will report on the unique contribution they have made to European robotics technology (step change) and demonstrating the impact of EU investments has had. They will also report on how the results will be exploited and re-used, and possibly how the audience can build on them.
ReConCell (A Reconfigurable robot workCell for fast set-up of automated assembly processes in SMEs) is one of those selected projects, but some other will be presented:
- Eureyecase – Use Case for European Robotics in Ophthalmologic Micro-Surgery
- RoMaNS – Robotic Manipulation for Nuclear Sort and Segregation
- FLOURISH – Aerial Data Collection and Analysis, and Automated Ground Intervention for Precision Farming
- SWEEPER – Sweet Pepper Harvesting Robot
- Echord ++ – European Clearing House for Open Robotics Development ++
- AEROBI – AErial RObotic System for In-Depth Bridge Inspection by Contact
- COMANOID – Multi-Contact Collaborative Humanoids in Aircraft Manufacturing