Digital Innovation Hubs Annual Event 2018
The aim of the event is to reinforce the capacity of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) to support European companies in their digital transformation. SMEs, start-ups, research and technology organisations, DIHs and policy-makers from all around Europe are invited to participate.
The 2018 edition of the Digital Innovation Hubs annual event will take place in Warsaw, co-organised this year by the European Commission, the Department of Innovation at the Polish Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology, and the EU-funded initiative I4MS.
Registration is already available.
The event will bring together the different actors involved in the digital transformation of European industry (namely companies, research and technology organisations, Digital Innovation Hubs, policy makers and EU representatives) and includes the following relevant opportunities for them:
- Conference programme: check in our website the updated list of speakers and sessions.
- Networking: in the afternoon of Day 1, you can take part in five different networking sessions. Check the topics and book your slots, places are limited!
- Engage during the breaks of the conference: you can hear and interact with different stakeholders in a dedicated booth at the exhibition. See the different topics and schedule.
- Pitch your DIH: If you are a Digital Innovation Hub and would like to have a 10-minute slot to pitch your experience during the conference breaks, express us your interest via email by 20 November.
- Join the discussion on Futurium: we have re-launched the European Commission’s online space for hubs, national and regional policy makers, companies and all interested actors to share experiences and discuss their views on Digital Innovation Hubs.