Digital Day 2018
This one-day event, co-organised by the European Commission and the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union, will bring together high-level stakeholders in the fields of digital technology and telecommunication.
Digital Day 2018 aims at reaching joint commitments related to the digital future of Europe in order to encourage investment in European digital technologies and infrastructures and features sessions on the following priorities:
- Digital Day one year after: Investing together in the future.
- Paving the way for the EU Artificial Intelligence Initiative.
- Blockchain opportunities Initiative.
- Joining forces and data to personalise healthcare.
- Digital transformation of Europe: investing in people.
The event will also follow-up on the agreements related to High-Performance Computing (HPC), digital transformation of jobs and skills, digitisation of industry, and connected automated mobility, reached during Digital Day 2017 in Rome.