Boosting Digital Transformation. Which are the challenges for your region?
Digital transformation is a priority for all European regions, but there is a diversity on specific regional implementations. Why are some regions more effective than others in achieving a meaningful impact? What are the conditions needed to support manufacturing SMEs to take full advantage of digitalisation? These are some of the questions that we will explore during the I4MS Talk.
The Talk will be complemented by the I4MS Working Group meeting. During the WG we will identify key changes to facilitate digital transformation, especially in the regional ecosystems. We will further clarify the role of Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) and European Digital Innovation Hubs (EDIHs). The participants will work together and exchange main regional challenges, best practices and will co-create set of operative practical recommendations to boost digital transformation in EU regions, with a particular focus on regions that have to evolve from traditional industry.
I4MS Talk: 10.00h – 11.00h
- Shaping EU Digital future. A representative from European Commission (tbc).
- Digital Transformation in EU regions. Esteban Pelayo, EURADA- European Association of Development Agencies. Director and representative from DIH-World (Widening Digital Innovation Hubs).
- Exchange of experiences on digital transformation. Round Table.
- Weronika Recław. DIH4ai, Pomorskie Region, Poland.
- Volodymyr Vargola. BOWI Project- Boosting Digital Innovation in Europe. Connecting DIHs and SMEs in the discovery of advanced digital solutions.
- Andreja Šeperac – Vice Director of SIMORA Regional Development Agency, Croatia.
Working Group: 11.15h-12.45h
A graphic recorder will gather all the insights in a visual format.
We look forward to meeting you in our I4MS event and invite you to register in our I4MS Community and join our network of Contact Points Join I4MS – I4MS.