Discover the Programme of CloudFlow Workshop at Hannover Fairadmin
Learn how manufacturing SMEs have profited from cloudifying engineering and simulation processes. Join our workshop and experience the benefits of our HPC-based cloud platform.
- What is CloudFlow? Why is CloudFlow generating added value?
Prof. Dr. André Stork, Fraunhofer IGD, Germany
- Optimizing energy consumption and noise emission of the cooling air-flow optimization for compressors
Wojtek Zietak, Capvidia NV, Belgium
- More efficient drug production using cloud-based CFD simulation of bioreactors
Dalibor Jajcevic, SES-Tec OG, Austria
- Cloud based optimization of an extrusion die
Martin Becker, DHCAE Tools GmbH, Germany
- HPC workflow for simulation and optimization of additive manufacturing for improving the production of gearboxes
Stefano Ellero, STAM S.r.l., Italy
- Potentials of HPC-usage via the Cloud in CloudFlow
Tomi Iljas, Arctur Racunalniski Inzeniring Doo, Slovenia
- How is CloudFlow boosting the competitiveness of manufacturing SMEs?
André Schneider, Fraunhofer EAS, Germany
- Where to benefit from CloudFlow?
Sebastian Pena Serna, clesgo UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Germany
- Panel Discussion
The participation at the workshop is exempt from charges. Please register for the workshop by email at email@example.com with your complete address. Registration will be closed at April, 21th 2017 and the number of participants is limited.