APPOLO workshop: “Laser processing in Photovoltaics”admin
Appolo organizes a workshop about laser processing in photovoltaics, to be held in Leipzig on 27th and 28th of November. The opportunities of using lasers in the fabrication process of photovoltaics are quite very different and cover the range from drilling, texturing, scribing, soldering to contact finger deposition. Driven by the economy the PV market is still in motion. The application of lasers is one main technical approach for the reduction of the production coasts, increasing the fabrication speed and enhancing the module performance.
The main topics of the workshop will be the following:
- Laser processes in photovoltaic production
- Innovative laser sources
- Mechanism and modelling of laser
- processes in photovoltaics
- Laser processing for silicon PV
- Integrated interconnection of thin films
- Lasers in CIGS photovoltaics
- Laser equipment for PV application
Please, click here to get more information about the Programme and the registration.